Get Adobe Flash player

Awesome Acer Aspire One Notebook For My 8th Birthday

Mommy, Daddy and Morgan got me good!

They pretended we were going to Fry’s Electronics to get headphones for Daddy, but they surprised me when we got there.  While we were in the store, we also started looking at the mini Acer Aspire One notebooks. I started playing with one and all of a sudden all 3 of them shouted Happy Birthday! I did not believe they were serious and then I realized I was going to be taking it home with me.

acer

This is so exciting! My first brand new computer all my own. And I picked a shiny red one with a mouse to match!

Now that I am not sharing a computer with my sister Morgan anymore, she won’t be moving all my icons around any more! Yay me!

Follow me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/marinamulac and watch all the great things I will be doing with this awesome birthday gift!

19 Responses to Awesome Acer Aspire One Notebook For My 8th Birthday

• Happy Birthday Marina!

I could certainly use a new laptop computer for my birthday to. Do you think it would be ok if I come and claim your Mom and Dad as my own to?

Just kidding Marina, I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Davin

• Mike says:

Hi Marina,
    Happy Birthday Sweetie! Congrats on your new computer. Follow in your mom’s footsteps and it will be Up Up Up for you! I’ll be following you on Twitter too!

Take care and have a GREAT day!!

Mike

• gloria says:

Happy Birthday

• Terry- Ann says:

Hi Marina , nice Laptop.Just want to wish you a happy 8th birthday from Trinidad and Tobago.Hope you have fun.
    Bye now.

• John says:

Happy Birthday Marina from England

Have a really great day!

John

• Richard says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARINA!!!!

Awesome laptop, now my son is going to want one too. You deserve it and I’m sure you’l give it a great use. looking forward to your tweets, already following you.
    Send my love to your sister and parents

Big hug from El Salvador

Richard

• Elaine says:

Hi Marina:

Happy 8th Birthday! Looks like a terrific laptop – I am sure you will put it to good use. Just remember to have a lot of fun too!

Cheers,
    Elaine

• Rich Uhnavy says:

Happy B-day – Always remember: Strive for more, but be thankful for what you have.

Best wishes,

-Rich

• Hello Marina,

Happy 8th Birthday. You have big things in store! Are you ready for an “8″ year? This is a year of material mastery. It also represents as above so below. So take time to use your light & sound machine to manifest a powerful year!

We love you and look forward to those tweets!

Dr. Porter (Patrick) & Cynthia

• James Elliott says:

Happy Birthday Marina from Texas. Have a wonderful birthday!

My oldest daughter will be 42 today. I hadn’t even though about it until I read the date on your blog. Time flies when you get old. Need to call her later.

Enjoy your laptop.

James

• Ken Sar says:

Hi Marina,

I wish you a Very Happy Birthday today! May all your wishes come true!

Ken Sar

• Hi Marina,

Happy Birthday! You’re getting to be a big girl now, especially with that great looking laptop. Just don’t let everyone know your email address! Stop by and see me in Nevada.

Have a Great Day,
    Lorraine

• OH! Marina,

I almost forgot. Thank you for the great Birthday Gift. The Twitter book is just what I needed. Tell your Mom Thanks too.

Happy, Happy,
    Lorraine

• Happy Birthday Marina!

Great new computer – my son wants one of his own too. He’ll be 8 this September, so maybe for his birthday…. :-)

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Thanks!
    Michelle

• Cristina says:

Hey Beautiful Girl! Happy Happy Birthday! You should have asked to come to Atlanta! Hope to see you girls again soon! You are so awesome!

• Amrizal Bakar says:

Happy 8th Birthday Marina.

Thank you for the great Birthday Gift… The Twitter book.
    Your 1st own Laptop looks so terrific,have fun Young Lady.

Rizal.
    Indonesia.

• JoeQ says:

Marina,

Happy 8th Birthday from the Island of Guam, USA. May there be many more happy birthdays for you in the years to come. Also, thank you for Tweeter handbook. I just recently joined Tweeter and the handbook comes at a really good time.

Joe Quitugua

• Julie Parvis says:

Happy Belated Birthday Marina! Sorry I’m late–didn’t get a chance to check my e-mail over the weekend! I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Love the new computer–what a terrific birthday present!

I have to say thank you for the Twitter handbook–you just helped me figure out how to add a customized backdrop to my Twitter page–I needed the help–so thank you so much! Now I have to go back and read some more! Thank you, thank you! I look forward to your “tweets!”

Have fun,
    Julie (aka feistyjuls)

• charles says:

Marina,
    Happy Birthday,what a nice ,fun and useful laptop you have.Thank you for the Twitter e-book .
    charlie